Good to Know:
1. What is Supportive Living at Chinook Village?
Supportive Living is for seniors who can handle most of their day-to-day living requirements but who appreciate service options such as housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry services, etc. Supportive living allows you to maintain your independence with just enough help to ensure your healthy and rewarding lifestyle.
2. What is Assisted Living at Chinook Village?
3. Do I need to sign a lease?
4. What is a Life Lease at Chinook Village?
5. Do you provide wi-fi?
6. What is the minimum age to live at Chinook Village?
7. What about parking my car? Do my guests have to pay for parking?
8. Do you allow pets, or allow them to visit?
9. Do you provide special diets?
10. Are there assigned seats in the Dining Room?