Last updated: March 05, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
· Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of ourService.
· Company(referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us"or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Chinook Village, 2801 13 Avenue Southeast, Medicine Hat, AB T1A 3R1.
· Country refers to: Alberta, Canada
· Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone ora digital tablet.
· Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
· Service refers to the Website.
· ServiceProvider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by theCompany to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of theCompany, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
· UsageData refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of theService or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
· Website refers to chinookvillage.com, accessible from https://www.chinookvillage.com
· You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using theService, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Usage Data
UsageData is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address),browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
We technologies to track the activity on Our Service and store certain information. Tracking technologies used are to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Our Service.
Use of YourPersonal Data
TheCompany may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of ourService.
· To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
· To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
· To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
· For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with ServiceProviders to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your PersonalData if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
TheCompany may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation
Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100%secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect YourPersonal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
OurService does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. IfYou are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information andYour country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: 403 526 6951